Why you should use a ROSA Accredited Member when purchasing Corporate and Promotional Clothing and Gifting
8 Benefits of using a ROSA Accredited Member
ROSA (Resellers of South Africa) is a non-profit organization registered in terms of the Companies
Act. Their aim is to protect and develop good governance in the Promotional Products and Corporate
Clothing Industry. They promote best business practices and ethics which meet the highest industry
standards. ROSA is dedicated to the accountability of the industry as a whole.
We therefore request you to make use of a ROSA accredited member for your next purchase, which
helps to protect you and your supplier and to eliminate the negative stigma that has surrounded the
industry for so many years.
Benefits of using a ROSA accredited member: –
- An Accredited Reseller has been vetted as an established trading company, whose primary
source of income is derived from the resale of Promotional Products and Corporate Clothing.
This means they are focused primarily on you, the End User.
- The End User has access to the ROSA board in the event of a dispute with their reseller. The
reseller risks losing their accreditation if they do not resolve the dispute.
- An Accredited Reseller has to abide by the regulations set out by ROSA. If not, they lose their accreditation.
- This eliminates exposure to fly-by-night companies.
- An Accredited Reseller has a proven track record in the industry and will do their best for the
- ROSA will assist resellers to resolve disputes with wholesalers.
- Using an Accredited Reseller will aid the professional growth of the industry.
- Members of the ROSA board bring years of professional experience to their role in the association.
Be sure to request your supplier’s Membership certificate the next time you purchase Corporate or Promotional Clothing or Gifting.